Its always a smart Idea to get hold of a couple of Kayaking equipment before you hit the waters.
Here is a list of equipment you should definitely have :-
- A Paddle-This Is a Must have for obvious Reasons.Paddles are available in various shapes,sizes and prices.For newbies i don’t recommend spending a lot for buying an expensive paddle.A simple a paddle under 40$ should be just fine.I use the emotion kayak’s blackjack as it goes well with my Emotion Glide.
- Life Jacket Vest- Safety should always be your first priority while kayaking,even if you are an experienced swimmer,always have a life jacket on.Life Jackets are very cheap and you can easily get one for under 20$.
- Dry Bag-Dry Bags are Very Important as they help you keep your equipment dry and safe.Always remember to carry a mobile with you when you go kayaking as it can help you in case you get lost .Also I recommend keeping a pocket knife and a small first aid kit with you at all times
- A Paddle leash-Helps you secure your paddle to your kayak so you don’t drop your paddles in the water.
- Helmets-Head protection is vital for safety while kayaking.However this is only required while kayaking on rough water’s especially while white water kayaking.
All This kayaking equipment is very important and should not be ignored.Remember its better to be safe than sorry.
Lake Erie Fishing Charters – Enjoy a day of action packed and fun Lake Erie fishing for walleye, yellow perch, and more with top Lake Erie fishing charters, WallHanger Charters with Captain Jeff Bastulli.